Serving Remote Villages of India through Education
Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of Canada
Young Professionals Association
It is observed that there is a significant number of young professionals who would like to serve the humanity in different ways and are waiting for genuine opportunities.
This is an invitation to them to join Ekal Young Professionals Association (EYPA).
Ekal Young Professionals Association (EYPA) is a group of professionals interested to serve the society in various ways, primarily the people living in remote villages of India through the medium of Education.
It is an excellent opportunity for these young professionals to get to know each other and network together for the common good..
Objectives of EYPA:
- Build a community of young professionals who believe in social and economic development primarily through education
- Provide a platform for young professionals to express their opinion in matters relating to general welfare of the society, and in the workings of Ekal movement.
- Work closely with local communities to support their cause.
- Liaise with other organizations to run awareness campaigns.
- Awareness and fundraising campaigns using technology and innovative mediums.
Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of Canada:
Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of Canada (EVFC) is a charitable, not-for-profit organization with a mission to create awareness about the condition of people in Tribal and remote villages of India by sponsoring one teacher schools. There are about 85,000 Ekal schools with enrollment of 2.2 Million children. A donation of $500 supports one Ekal school of about 30 children. Please visit ekal.ca or ekal.org for more information.
If you are interested in the objectives of Ekal Young Professionals Association (EYPA), and would like to be part of this “Service” organization, please fill in the following personal information, and email back to: ‘Jayant Borana’ <firstname.lastname@example.org> or email@example.com
Name; Address; Phone; Email; Qualifications; Areas of Interest
President Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of Canada
Phone 519 858 1297; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org