It is observed that there are a significant number of young professionals who would like to serve the humanity in different ways and are waiting for genuine opportunities.
This also helps young professionals to get to know each other and network together for the common goal.
EYPA is a group of professionals interested to serve the society in various ways, primarily the communities living in remote villages of India through the medium of Education.
Objectives of EYPA:
- To build a group of young professionals who are passionate about the progress of our Motherland, India.
- To provide a common platform to young professionals to utilize their skills and expertise to support the noble cause of Ekal movement in uplifting rural and tribal villages of India through education.
- To suggest innovative ideas in matters relating to general welfare of the society, and in the workings of Ekal movement.
- To work closely with local communities in Canada and to support their cause to build healthy societies.
- To liaise with other local organizations in Canada to run Ekal awareness and fundraising campaigns.
If you feel that your values and interest are in line with the objectives of EYPA, then the great opportunity is awaiting right here! EYPA is looking for passionate volunteers like YOU!
Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of Canada: Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of Canada (EVFC) is a charitable, not-for-profit organization with a mission to create awareness about the condition of people in Tribal and remote villages of India by sponsoring one teacher schools. There are about 85,000 Ekal schools with enrollment of 2.2 Million children. Donation of $500 supports one Ekal school of about 30 children. Please visit Ekal Websites – www.ekal.org and www.ekal.ca.
How to Join EYPA?
If you wish to be a part of this great team then please email your information outlined below to Jayant Borana
- Areas of Interest
- Brief write up about how you would like to contribute to EYPA
Let us join hands to make EYPA big….